HNW Professional Arab Family in Dubai looking for a Native/Fluent English Speaking Nanny
Nationality: Western Educated/Native or Fluent English
Age Range: 20-40 years
Flexible Days/Hours: Weekdays 12pm – 8pm and Saturdays 10am – 6pm (Fridays OFF) Salary: Starting from £800 – £1,000 per week, dependent on experience Accommodation: LIVE-OUT
Location: Al Thanya, Dubai
– Qualified nanny to support them in the care and development of an active, curious boy and an independent, strong minded, inquisitive little girl, aged 5 and 9
– Someone who can take the lead from them to build and nurture specific goals for their children
– Have the ability to spark their creativity and curiosity and take the time to discover what they are passionate about
– Would have a disciplined, educational background and experience working within a family environment. Valued qualities are initiative, responsibility, patience, and empathy
– The family would prefer a nanny who can offer long-term commitment
– Only candidates with a steady work history will be considered
– Excellent references are therefore essential
– Qualified professional yet playful nanny with a supportive approach, someone flexible, active, empathetic, fit -and happy to work alongside parents.
– After school activities, play dates and working Saturdays
– Oversee the daily activities for the children
– Clean and organize kids’ rooms and take care of their belongings
– Plan fun and educational outings in various locations, with a focus on stimulating the children’s imagination and development
– Oversee the children’s nutritional, physical and emotional well-being
– The nanny is required to be at her most organized, resourceful and creative during the extended family holidays
– Personality wise, the family would like a nanny who is engaged and engaging, honest and discreet, as well as perceptive and kind.
– The family enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle and the role would suit someone who also enjoys keeping fit and active.
About the family:
Two very involved, engaged parents who work in a professional capacity. The family enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle and the role would suit someone who also enjoys keeping fit and active. Travel will be involved, especially during the summer months (London, Europe and other holiday destinations). During holidays and travel time those hours would increase, travel is throughout the summer and during other school holidays in the year.
– Visa sponsorship
– Healthcare insurance
– 30 days paid annual leave every year
– Return flight tickets home every year
– A labour contract or working agreement
To apply for this role, please send your CV, recent photo and references to email@example.com
|Job Category||Professional Nanny Job|